Saturday 13 August 2011

The TRUTH was revealed (part 2)

The next day, my friends decided that its time to clear things up. to know the truth whether they are truly a COUPLE or not. well...after a few hours in school, at the end of the day..they finally asked him.

and the answer seriously not as i expected. He finally told the truth that he IS in a relationship with this girl.
when my friends told me, out of no where i felt tears running down my cheeks. Before anyone else see that, i quickly pull my friend and went down stairs.
i was crying the whole day ! till my eyes started to burn. it was the most painful thing to hear and most painful thing that ever happen to me. It was the worst day ever ! it felt like this huge knife kept on stabbing me alive. never have knew that this kind of pain ever exist ! i felt betrayed, stabbed, cheated and being played like all of this just a game.
i didnt talk to him and this girl for a few days.. the excrusiating pain when i see their faces..
Whenever THEY're around i feel like i want to punch them in the face. BOTH of them .

Then one day, i decided that i have to face him one day. on that particular Friday..I talked to him, i clear everything that i kept from him before...he even told me why he actually accepted him, and you know why? because he pittied her and only takes her as a sister. nothing more and nothing less. i was seriously shocked ! well, is this called LOVE?

but even after that, we have our fights..our small little fights..
well, that almost happen everyday. WEIRD, i know ! still it made us more close and became good friends :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.